A private track follows a small burn through a wooded glade up the hill to the Buzzard cabin. This cabin is situated on an elevated site and shares the open woodland with deer and badgers. Buzzards can often be seen hovering overhead. A patio barbeque area lies within the natural garden.
Buzzard has wonderful views
Access to this cabin is via the verandah leading into an open plan sitting room with dining/kitchen area. Wonderful views can be seen from the large picture window.
- The bathroom consists of a walk in power shower area with WC and wash basin.
- The double bedroom has a double bed which is between two single fitted wardrobes. The window enjoys south facing views.
- The twin room has a double wardrobe and the window looks north towards the distillery and the village of Miltonduff.
- The kitchen again faces north and has similar views to the twin room. It is fully equipped with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
- Enclosed garden for dogs
- Hot tub
- Free wifi
- Fridge freezer
- Sleeps 4
- Electricity is paid for by £1 coin meter