Kestrel nestles on the edge of a five-acre natural woodland. Many species of wildlife can be observed from this peaceful setting. The cabin has panoramic views facing south from the french windows. It is well-appointed and spaciously set in a beautiful part of the Moray countryside.
- The bathroom has a bath with overhead power shower WC and wash basin.
- The lounge is open plan with dining area with french windows opening onto a patio at the front.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with electric cooker, fridge, microwave and fridge. The window looks out onto the garden.
- The twin room has a view of the lawn. This room has a double fitted wardrobe
- The double room faces east onto woodland. It has a double fitted wardrobe and double bed.
- This cabin now has a fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Sleeps 4
- Electricty is paid a £1 coin meter.
Pets and children are welcome. Outside, there is
- A secluded garden lies at the back with garden furniture and barbeque.
- Hot tub
- Enclosed garden for dogs