Miltonduff is marked on most maps and road atlases. From the south A9 to Inverness and the A96 to Elgin or via the A92 to Aberdeen and the A96 to Elgin are the simplest routes.
It is probably more pleasant to leave the A9 at Aviemore and follow the A95 to Grantown-on-Spey and then the A94 to Forres.
From Forres carry on the A96 towards Elgin until you come to the signs marked Miltonduff. Turn right off the A96 and head for Miltonduff.
You could on the other hand take the A95 to Craigellachie and then take the A941 to Elgin.Inverness Airport is 35 miles away and Aberdeen is 70 miles. Car rental companies are at both airports.If travelling by rail either take the east coast line to Aberdeen and get a connection to Elgin station which is 4 miles from the cabins or travel to Inverness and take the connection to Elgin.
- Self – Drive Car hire in Elgin
- Arnold Clark, Edgar Road | T – 01343 547688
- Regency Car Sales Linkwood Ind Est. | T – 01343 551552
- Macrae & Dick, East Road | T – 01343 542254
- Hawco, Wards Road | T – 01343 544977